Transcription Services UK
Cheap, Quality Audio Digital Transcription Services
Help on Tap provides transcription services to a wide range of customers across the whole of Wirral, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and the North West. We have worked with clients in Oxford, London, Brighton and as far away as Bermuda and the US. Working virtually means that our customers can be anywhere in the World.
Our aim is to provide a high-quality, affordable, timely transcription service.
Outsourcing your audio transcription is an extremely simple process and we can work with you wherever you are located.
The process is very simple.
Step 1 - Request a quote using the form on the right hand side.
Step 2 - We will respond with a quote.
Step 3 - If you wish to go ahead with the transcription you will need to pay in advance (all details will be in the email).
Step 4 - Once payment has been made either email us the file or upload it via the File Upload tab.
If you are unable to pay upfront please contact us via our contact form.
Check out our cheap Audio Transcription prices.
What types of audio transcription do we do?
- Medical correspondence
- Clinical notes
- Building Surveys
- Documents for Court Hearings
- Working group and steering committee meeting transcripts
- Legal correspondence
- Focus group meetings
- HR Disciplinary and Grievance Hearings
We can transcribe most digital formats including:
- DCT (encrypted dictation)
- MP3, WAV, WMA, AIFF, MP2, VOX
- DSS (Digital Speech Standard) and DS2 (DSS Pro)
- Sony Recorder formats (msv, dvf)
- Philips, Grundig, Olympus digital recorder formats
- Video Playback (AVI, MOV, WMV and many more)
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.